Friday, February 1, 2008

My dearest cuzen


Ok diz is a story bout my dearez and my loveable cuzen...
we had been together since childhood...we even live 1 bumbung kli ah...mandi sma2, makan sma2, tdo sma2...everything sama2 lah...well, not entirely sama2 lah...i alwez share thingz with her bcoz she can be trusted...that's 1 gud reason (to my cuzen it's true it's true..ahaha)....another thing is that she tend to forgot things i said n told her...that's why i like talking to her....she can be very kind, helpful and that so everything (you know what i mean).....seriusly aku ckp ni...she is one good damn, amazing, hilarious, humorous and so on so on.....dgn me lepak2 lah and jln2 d whole bandar...she is my driver moz of the time...hehehe...(byk g kn d buat describe gud things about her...i keep it sj...boring kmu kng dgr the goodnez side of her....starry kli ah...ble....)...

ok now, she can be very annoying....very good at pissing someone (esp. me..i hate her)....her anger sometimes scare me and sometime irritating....she owez call me 'bimbo' (yeah ryte...im not a BIMBO)....where did she got that idea i don't know....seriously she have to stop calling me that....anyway, i used to it...when ia ngusut jgn ckp lah...damn bida kli ah mua nya f she ngusut....n everything had to be stop i mean shopping and everything lah...MUST STOP!!! i repeat MUST STOP!!! blk trus lah jwapan.....da lah lg byk bout bad side of her...but for nw atu sj...

seriusly, i luv my cuzen..hehehehe...starz i luv u :) ahahahaha.....i hate her + i luv her......hahahahahaha...wawawawawa.....

No comments: